Thursday, 17 May 2007

Questions from Series 3

Series 3 of The Apprentice has raised many questions. I've tried to summarise the most often asked here:
  • How the hell is Katie only 31?
  • Is Tre Jimmy Hill's love child? And I like the way the two of them are sharing facial hair - Tre has ownership of the beard while Jimmy has ownership of the moustache.
  • Why do posh toffs even bother applying for The Apprentice? I think they could make the application process fairer by rejecting anyone who can't answer yes to at least 3 of the following: Did you grow up on a council estate? Did you bring up your entire family of seventeen siblings from the age of 11, even though you were the youngest? Did you start a business from your bedroom at the age of 10 just to be able to feed yourself? Do you have a cocker-ney accent?
  • Do you think it was a deliberate pun when Sir Alan told Katie that she "had the bit between her teeth"?
  • Who the hell is Jay? And how the hell can he have any friends when he wears naff trainers with "Street" written down the side in luminous green?
  • How many Wotsits has Christina eaten to go that colour?
  • Has Lohit ever had a girlfriend?

I think we deserve answers!

No comments: