Thursday, 17 May 2007

The Apprentice

Here we are at series 3 of The Apprentice. Are we in danger of big brother like eccentricitie taking over as contenstants use their knowledge from previous series to promote themselves on the show as if it is their only 15 minutes of fame leading to a career in the media on some channel you can only get if you are subscribed to the most obscure cable company, or are any of them truly interested in giving their full effort into working for the self styled barrow boy done good Mr Alan Sugar (oops Sir!).

So far I have to say it has been quite scary so far and pretty intense. The current front runners must be the Hampstead B-Boy Simon followed by the endearing (to some!) Tre who is street but also cool advertising executive as well (this is what he maybe thinks). Well, Cathering makes my top three but only because I cannot see others making it. She's bolshy and not liked but hey its for the job right? Then there is Katie. Does she have any friends with an accent south of Watford? I think not.

There have been some cringeworthy moments on this show so far and I am sure many more to come.

Over to you Shabs

No comments: