Monday, 18 June 2007
It's all over...
Well, contrary to the expectations of many the Hampstead Homey has won the third series of The Apprentice. Simon Ambrose has his work cut out. Already from a wealthy background you get a sense that he feels he has a lot to prove. This is a challenge in itself, trying to compare to father and grandfather btu he has a greater challenge in that many felt he did not deserve to win. In terms of quality of contestants this series fell way short compared to the last 2 series and the last 3 finalists of the last series were a cut above the finalists in series 3 but hey who am I to say! Kristina was focused I will give her that but you got the sense that Sir Alan does not need someone of her calabre anymore. Even though he started out selling car aerials from humble beginnings it is innovation and creativity he needs now and he thinks Simon can fill this role. Let's see where we are in a years time with Simon and another set of foolhardy contestants....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment